WE FOCUS ON THE DETAILS SO YOU CAN FOCUS ON THE CASE®
We’ll work with your team to prepare your mock trial and customize the trial to the needs of your case. We’ll work side by side with the litigation team to simulate a realistic court of law that lets you see the strengths of your presentation and make adjustments on the fly for a more comprehensive and convincing argument.
- Deposition Taping & Editing Professional videotaping and deposition editing for the courtroom.
- Media Duplication & Encoding Encode video from any source to any format.
- Video-Transcript Synchronization Synchronized transcripts produced in all trial software formats.
LCI finds and retains experts with specialties, knowledge, skills, experience, training and education that exceed the experience of laymen. We retain Medical, Scientific, Health, Technical, Business and Forensic Professionals. Experts are available for Document Review, Legal Consultation, and Litigation Services.
LCI knows what it takes to find winning experts and that an expert should be involved in a case as early as possible. This includes technical analysis, deposition prep, discovery, document analysis, settlement and mediation discussions, and summarization of facts for juries. LCI knows that the client should be involved in the selection and retention of an expert before any payment agreements are reached.
LCI researches and places the right legal expert on cases. If you need an expert, call us.
- Compatibility skills
- Communication skills
- Education, degrees and training
- Specific knowledge
- Practical experience
- Licensing and peer reviewed publications
- Qualifications as an expert witness
- Willingness to serve as an expert
- Ability to provide timely reports
- Dual ability to serve both as a consultant and an expert
- Prepare demonstrative evidence
- Testify at a deposition and trial
- Legal Requirements
Every country, and every state, has its own legal requirements for the service of process. There are some countries that have laws prohibiting private service. Call us and we can help you determine if the process is going to work for you in a timely and efficient manner. We want you to ask questions and become very familiar with the foreign process service so that your service goes as smoothly and accurately as possible.
- Additional Foreign Process Services
Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act
Hague Evidence Convention
Hague Service Convention
Our Global Translation Service Includes:
- Translation by one native, educated, experienced and industry specific translator
- Edited and proofread by a second, separate equally qualified translator
- Reviewed by a third, equally qualified translator for proofreading
- Process through our internal quality control system before being returned to the client
Your turnaround time to complete each assignment will depend on the total estimated source or target word counts, the number of languages to be translated and the actual number of files to be translated, as well as the use of technical terminology.
LCI has been setting up war rooms and court rooms for 17 years in over 50 states.