WE FOCUS ON THE DETAILS SO YOU CAN FOCUS ON THE CASE®
“LCI has the most talented, loyal and dedicated professionals in the industry. We have an incredible mix of people, our team members have been with us nearly 20 years, we all bring the same level of passion and professionalism. All of us share one mission to produce the best litigation support possible. Our team will steal your hearts and effectively meet your needs so you are right at home. From your first trial to your last trial, LCI will be there making your team’s trial experience excellent!”
- A couple of jurors told us after the trial that they were very impressed with Marcus and how he managed the large number of exhibits and kept things moving along. We’d not hesitate to work with him again.
- Darren: Thank you. You are a true professional and I admire your ability to get things done. I may have mentioned that I was a meeting planner for 20 years and you are one of the best I have ever met or had the pleasure of working with. Good luck, Happy Holidays and I look forward to seeing you back in the future.
- By the way, Lisa, I meant to send you an email earlier to let you know what a fantastic job that Wil and Kevin did during the first week of arbitration. Obviously, we have a lot of work still in front of us but we really appreciate the expertise that Wil has brought to bear and the support that Kevin provided in the first week.
- As always, you guys rock. Many thanks for all your hard work. Hope to see you soon. Take care!Kaye ScholerSenior Partner
- Joe and Darren, Let me add my thanks to the pile – you guys really are the best. I don’t ever want to do a trial without you!O'MelvenyLead Attorney
- Darren, Once again, I want to thank you for your excellent work on the Baldwin trial. You, Kevin and others made everything operate so smoothly. It was a pleasure to work with you and Kevin, and I look forward to working with you again. Best regards!Faegre Baker Daniels LLPPartner
COMPLETE TURN KEY ON SITE TRIAL MANAGEMENT
LCI has been setting up war rooms and court rooms for 17 years in 50 states.