LCI provides Equipment rentals for your War Room, office, or courtroom proceeding. Whether it’s a single piece of rental equipment or a fully functioning and networked War Room, LCI is ready to help and can make recommendations on the type of equipment needed. Turn-key war room setup and installation is what we do!
- Multi-function High Speed Copiers & Printers: These high quality devices do it all: print, copy, scan, collate.
- Printers for Workgroups: Get more done with fast printing speeds up to 55 ppm with two-sided printing at full speed
- Desktop or Laptop Systems: Laptops, tower units, flat screen monitors, keyboards and accessories are available for every member of your team.
- Networked Solutions: Rent the individual components to bring your team together. LCI’s IT team can install and configure the gear exactly like you need it to be done.
- Intra-Office Voice Communication: Telephone solutions for each member of the team regardless of their role.
- Presentation Gear: Projectors, Presentation Stands, and Screens for your War Room or Trial Setting.
- Tables Chairs & Work Surfaces: Available in a variety of sizes and capacities, use multiples for increased workspace efficiency.
- Organizational Shelving: Light & portable yet rugged shelving is designed with trial war rooms in mind occupying a 2’ x 4’ footprint. Rent one or several dozen to organize your office supplies, documentation and related material.
- Document Portablity: We have multi-shelf units, single or double sided and all carts feature heavy duty casters — simply the best solution for holding or moving large amounts of printed trial data. Or rent a traditional 2 or 4 wheel dollie.
- Conveniences of Home: Refrigerators of all sizes, ice machines, coffee makers for small and large teams alike.
IF YOU NEED IT, WE’LL HAVE IT
From the smallest need, to the largest, LCI has the equipment you want and need to keep your team working at their peak.
We Focus on the Details so that You can Focus on the Case.®
LCI has been setting up war rooms and court rooms for 17 years in over 50 states.